Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default avery labels

John MacLeod wrote:
On Aug 26, 2:35 pm, Andy Burns wrote:
The Other Mike wrote:
Am I the only person on the planet still using the likes of
Wordperfect 6.1 and Lotus 123 v 5 alongside modern 'equivalents'

I used to like WordPerfect back in the days of DOS and VMS versions, I
did once buy a Windows version, but this was jsut when M$ started to
sweep the board with Office, eventually I gave up on Corel and for a few
dark years I used Office97 and finally switched to OpenOffice ...

Well, maybe I'm one of the few to have an up-to-date version of
WordPerfect (I've used it since WP5.1 for DOS) AND an up-to-date
version of MS Word (used it since it appeared) and a current version
of Open Office on my hard disk. So being familiar with all of them and
with long experience of all of them, which do I use from choice?
WordPerfect, every time I have the choice. And labels are very much
simpler, as far as I'm concerned, with WordPerfect.

Its still available for Linux too, buried somewhere..