Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
doc[_3_] doc[_3_] is offline

Default Anyone know if a glue,adhesive newsgroup?

Ditto!

I once called the people who make Excel One and spoke to one
of their people.

I actually SPOKE to a real live person!!

And he knew his stuff cold. Coverage rates...

A really great experience these days when
"Press 1 for customer service.... " seems to
be the rule.

DOC

On Aug 26, 8:30*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

have been many developments since then. Your best source is the engineers at
the major companies -- 3M, Dow, etc. I've had good luck over the years just
calling those companies and asking to speak to a technical expert on the
subject. They're usually glad to help.

Good luck.

--
Ed Huntress