Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do It Yourself -- Not

On Aug 25, 8:54*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 14:06:40 -0700, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:50:01 -0700 (PDT), zzyzzx
wrote:

You never see kids messing with cars anymore.

A lot of them don't drive until 18 or older now as well.

My son didn't drive until he was 18; no interest. *I had to get him off is
butt when my wife got sick and couldn't drive for six months. *Taking her both
to and from work got to be a big problem with my work schedule.

That's just crazy! When I was a lass, getting your driver's license
at 16 was a much-anticipated rite of passage. We didn't even
have a car, and I lined right up to get mine.

Kids nowadays. What're'ya gonna do?

Cindy Hamilton