Posted to alt.home.repair
Hank[_6_] Hank[_6_] is offline

Default How do you "tune up" a hard-to-start Craftsman 18" chainsaw

On Aug 25, 3:00*pm, Bob Villa wrote:
On Aug 25, 9:25*am, SF Man wrote:

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:18:02 -0700, SF Man wrote:
I simply googled for "Poulan 530035560 Splined Carburetor Adjustment Tool"

I'm curious. Is a "spline" what those California carburator adjustment
"pins" are?

I'm wondering if *this isn't a small Torx tool. *With them calling it
a spline.

No, it is not torx. They make a couple different sizes of these
splined tools. They are like a nut driver, but splined. I have one. It
is an absolute necessity when adjusting carbs.

Hank