Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

Remember, we were talking about a garbage disposal. I carefully wired
up the new one like the old one, not thinking that it might be wrong.
Then I realized it might not be right, looked at the directions, and
here we are... I'll try to get to it this weekend. Our garbage
disposal is not even used once per day, it should be okay until then.

Good point - thanks for the correction on that Bill. So - it's just a
lesson to stick in your arsenal of information - every electrical connection
needs some sort of clamp for strain relief. From now on it's almost a sure
bet you will notice such things in existing wiring and it's not likely
you'll make this same mistake again.

Yep. Thanks!

Bill