Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Take apart - put together syndrome

Sunworshipper wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:28:45 -0700 (PDT), Dave__67
wrote:

On Aug 25, 9:22 am, Sunworshipper wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:00:40 -0700 (PDT), Dave__67

wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:23 am, "Buerste" wrote:
Something doesn't work so you take it apart and troubleshoot all
the components. You can't find anything wrong so you put it back
together and...IT WORKS PERFECT! It has happened to me for
forever but what's going on? My latest is the icemaker in the
kitchen refrigerator. I spent hours and hours finding documents
and troubleshooting. No, it wasn't frozen-up, (the most common
fault it seems) the motor worked, the thermostat checked out, the
heater passed muster. The water valve is OK and all cleaned out.
(I've replaced plenty of those in different units over the
years). Of course, I find nothing else that could cause it to
crap out so put it all back together and...it works just fine. Go
figure. I've had hundreds if not thousands of this kind of thing,
I'll bet everybody else does too!

It's the magic touch.

The knack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmYDgncMhXw

I was always picked to go on road trips, not for my stellar
company, but because 'dave can fix it'.

Dave

My eyes are watering from laughing so hard. "I'm sorry your son is
going to be an engineer." Boo Hoo hoo LOL

I didn't know they made Dilbert in motion cartoons.

SW

1999, UPN (if you remember that network)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Dave

I'll have to keep a look out for that tape, not gonna pay $40. Yes,
UPN, didn't last eh. The circle. triangle, square the sign of the
aliens. Was reading/scanning Wiki and don't see Lucas or Spielberg
mentioned, I thought they started that. Guess that's wrong, wonder
where I got that from.

SW

www.tvtorrents.com has two seasons , which I am downloading as I type this .
Others may have it too , TVtorrents is an invitation-only site .

--
Snag
Wannabe Machinist