Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default avery labels

On 8/25/2010 6:47 PM, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Dave has brought this to us :
All I want to do is take an A4 sheet of Avery labels and print
addresses on them, but I have just spent a fruitless half hour trying
to find the software that shows the different label formats along with
the ability to print individual, or all the same addresses on a single
sheet.

Can anyone point me in the right direction through the maze of
software please?

Dave

I seem to remember doing exactly that in MS Word '97.

Yes. Open a new document, go to Tools, then Envelopes and Labels. Most
of the Avery products are listed there. If not, it's not hard to set up
a new template.