Posted to uk.d-i-y
Periproct Periproct is offline

Default avery labels

"Dave" wrote in message
On 25/08/2010 23:25, Periproct wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
All I want to do is take an A4 sheet of Avery labels and print
addresses on them, but I have just spent a fruitless half hour trying
to find the software that shows the different label formats along with
the ability to print individual, or all the same addresses on a single
sheet.

Can anyone point me in the right direction through the maze of
software please?

I use X2net LabelMaker. http://www.x2net.com/labelmaker/

I like it because it is so easy to use. It has a large list of Avery
labels and you can define your own labels. It can import from a
database. You can choose to miss 'x' number of labels on a sheet if
you've already used some. Well worth the $25 although they do have an
irritating registration process which means you have to wait a day
before you can use the software (or set your clock on a day).

Looks promising, I'll download it am.

No problem. It seems to do everything I want very simply. I don't think the
trial is limited in any way apart from the watermark. I have to run it in a
virtual XP machine as it doesn't like my x64 Windows 7.