Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default avery labels

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Dave wrote:
All I want to do is take an A4 sheet of Avery labels and print
addresses on them, but I have just spent a fruitless half hour trying
to find the software that shows the different label formats along with
the ability to print individual, or all the same addresses on a single
sheet.

Can anyone point me in the right direction through the maze of
software please?

Dave

nightmare really.

open office will do it.

so will MS word. Both are a bitch to set up.

I have been known to resort to Corel Draw and set up text boxes for all
the labels...

I've got an excellent free prog for the RPC here, so there must be similar
for the PC?

--
*Organized Crime Is Alive And Well; It's Called Auto Insurance.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.