Posted to uk.d-i-y
Periproct Periproct is offline

Default avery labels

"Dave" wrote in message
All I want to do is take an A4 sheet of Avery labels and print addresses
on them, but I have just spent a fruitless half hour trying to find the
software that shows the different label formats along with the ability to
print individual, or all the same addresses on a single sheet.

Can anyone point me in the right direction through the maze of software
please?

I use X2net LabelMaker. http://www.x2net.com/labelmaker/

I like it because it is so easy to use. It has a large list of Avery labels
and you can define your own labels. It can import from a database. You can
choose to miss 'x' number of labels on a sheet if you've already used some.
Well worth the $25 although they do have an irritating registration process
which means you have to wait a day before you can use the software (or set
your clock on a day).