Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Mike Marlow wrote:
Bill wrote:

Thanks, I'll be double-checking because, according to the directions,
I forgot to put in a (romex cable) connector.

How does one "forget" to install a box connector?

In my case, one didn't come in the carton and the previously unit didn't
have one? It didn't show up in the online videos I watched either.
I'll make it right... I may have to stretch the wire (joke) or put in
a junction box.

Doug Miller noticed 2 round boxes in my garage ceiling corresponding to
fluorescent lights where someone threaded the romex around the side of
the cover rather than put in a box connector. I'll make that right too.
These being quite out of reach, I'll do the one above first. Thank you
for your interest in helping me to get things right!

Regards,
Bill