Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave__67 Dave__67 is offline

Default Take apart - put together syndrome

On Aug 25, 9:22*am, Sunworshipper wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 05:00:40 -0700 (PDT), Dave__67

wrote:
On Aug 25, 3:23*am, "Buerste" wrote:
Something doesn't work so you take it apart and troubleshoot all the
components. *You can't find anything wrong so you put it back together
and...IT WORKS PERFECT! *It has happened to me for forever but what's going
on? *My latest is the icemaker in the kitchen refrigerator. *I spent hours
and hours finding documents and troubleshooting. *No, it wasn't frozen-up,
(the most common fault it seems) the motor worked, the thermostat checked
out, the heater passed muster. *The water valve is OK and all cleaned out.
(I've replaced plenty of those in different units over the years). *Of
course, I find nothing else that could cause it to crap out so put it all
back together and...it works just fine. *Go figure. *I've had hundreds if
not thousands of this kind of thing, I'll bet everybody else does too!

It's the magic touch.

The knack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmYDgncMhXw

I was always picked to go on road trips, not for my stellar company,
but because 'dave can fix it'.

Dave

My eyes are watering from laughing so hard. *"I'm sorry your son is
going to be an engineer." Boo Hoo hoo *LOL

I didn't know they made Dilbert in motion cartoons.

SW

1999, UPN (if you remember that network)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...pf_rd_i=507846

Dave