Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,sci.electronics.repair
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Best solder free electrical connection

In article , Michael A.
Terrell scribeth thus

tony sayer wrote:

?
? I was given five medical 4F ratings and told I could never enlist.
? So, I started an industrial electronics repair business. Two years
? later they drafted me. I had to shut the doors when I left for basic.
? Then they tried to tell me I didn't know any electronics, but I tested
? out of the three year Broadcast Engineer course.

10 years later, I tried to join again. I went to through the testing,
they wanted me so I went for the medical exam where I was told to bend
over. Well, the doctor looked up my backside and told me I was in
perfect health but I was too nearsighted. I was deemed permanently
disqualified. Hell, I tried, which is more than most damn hippie freaks
did.

My vision was below 20/200 and 20/400 without my glasses when they
took me.

Umm .... anyone here ever heard of snipping an article like above?.

Means you don't have to keep scrolling down tru all the previous to get
to the latest comments?...

Buy a mouse with a scroll wheel. Or even better, a Griffin Powermate.

I have a scroll wheel and its giving me a bloody sore finger scrolling
so much just because some contributors can't be arsed to trim and
snip;!...
--
Tony Sayer