Silvan

Default Gloat contest

T. wrote:

'80s, no. Yesterday, no. But, not so long ago, and probably a lot
recenter than a bunch of you guys. LOL Just because I'm old doesn't
mean I can't, it just means I take longer, and do it right. LMAO

It was... Um... I guess last Sundayish for me.

She's been grabbing my crotch all day though. If by some miracle we get the
kids into bed and settled down before she gets sleepy, I'm good to go.

If she gets sleepy, game over. I sort of settle into sleep over the course
of half an hour or so. She goes from awake to asleep in about 3/10 of a
second.

(Waking her up isn't an option either. DAMHIKT.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/