Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Cleaning the inside of your screen.

Dan wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Dan wrote:
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
??? Dan wrote:
???? flipper wrote:
????? On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:40:15 -0500, Dan ? wrote:
?????
?????? BobW wrote:
??????? "ian field" ? wrote in message
??????? news:csAco.193891$y_2.147255@hurricane...
???????? http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
????????
??????? If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.
???????
??????? Bob
?????? If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.
????? I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
????? pane of glass.
?????
?????
?????? Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
???? There's no explaining personal kinks.
???
??? I say! That boy is so kinky that he's turned on by tangled wires...
???
?? Reminds me of why I don't like TV dinners, all that wire, glass....
?
?
? Well, the yoke is on you!

Along with the plates that have grids in the way.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Have you ever worked with 65 kW Klystrons?