Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Cleaning the inside of your screen.

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob

If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:
On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:40:15 -0500, Dan wrote:

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob

If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

There's no explaining personal kinks.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob
If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

There's no explaining personal kinks.

I say! That boy is so kinky that he's turned on by tangled wires...

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob
If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

There's no explaining personal kinks.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I would call this double kinky!
http://www.zlata.de/free/diary/diary...e_objectID=996
MikeK

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

amdx wrote:

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob
If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.
I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

There's no explaining personal kinks.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I would call this double kinky!
http://www.zlata.de/free/diary/diary...e_objectID=996
MikeK

That's worse than being tongue tied

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob
If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.
I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

There's no explaining personal kinks.

I say! That boy is so kinky that he's turned on by tangled wires...

Reminds me of why I don't like TV dinners, all that wire, glass....

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob

If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

What he needs is a great big hairy arsed Russian Helga.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Dan wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob
If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.
I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
There's no explaining personal kinks.

I say! That boy is so kinky that he's turned on by tangled wires...

Reminds me of why I don't like TV dinners, all that wire, glass....

Well, the yoke is on you!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Dan wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob
If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.
I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
There's no explaining personal kinks.

I say! That boy is so kinky that he's turned on by tangled wires...

Reminds me of why I don't like TV dinners, all that wire, glass....

Well, the yoke is on you!

Along with the plates that have grids in the way.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Dan wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Dan wrote:
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
??? Dan wrote:
???? flipper wrote:
????? On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 23:40:15 -0500, Dan ? wrote:
?????
?????? BobW wrote:
??????? "ian field" ? wrote in message
??????? news:csAco.193891$y_2.147255@hurricane...
???????? http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf
????????
??????? If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.
???????
??????? Bob
?????? If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.
????? I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
????? pane of glass.
?????
?????
?????? Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
???? There's no explaining personal kinks.
???
??? I say! That boy is so kinky that he's turned on by tangled wires...
???
?? Reminds me of why I don't like TV dinners, all that wire, glass....
?
?
? Well, the yoke is on you!

Along with the plates that have grids in the way.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Have you ever worked with 65 kW Klystrons?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Dan wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Dan wrote:
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?????? BobW wrote:
??????? "ian field" ? wrote in message
[...]

No, but I have played with the magnets from assorted klystrons. They
are a very good way to smudge the screens of colour televisions. Or so I
have heard.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Dan wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Dan wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Dan wrote:
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?????? BobW wrote:
??????? "ian field" ? wrote in message
[...]

BWO and Magnetrons have very strong magnets. Strong enough to
damage the shadow mask in a color CRT.

I have an old Polarad Spectrum Analyzer with a BWO. You can feel the
field several inches outside of the cabinet.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Dan" wrote in message
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Dan wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Dan wrote:
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?????? BobW wrote:
??????? "ian field" ? wrote in message
[...]

They don't "smudge" the screen - they cause a great spread of purity errors
which result in a very pretty rainbow display.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 21:00:52 +0100, "ian field"
wrote:

http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

All that and my screen is still dirty. Some friend you are.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:31:52 -0500, Dan wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Dan wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Dan wrote:
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?????? BobW wrote:
??????? "ian field" ? wrote in message
[...]

They are (well were, the invar masks are only used on real CRTs and
with the Trintitron slotted mask {which i never did like} the effects
were not as big), as a kid i actually did the magnetron magnet to the
screen of a color TV back in the 1960s. Dad wasn't even that mad, he
had demonstrated playing with them on BW tv previously. Not much
later power on degauss went a long ways towards eliminating the
problem.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010 08:26:35 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
m...

BobW wrote:
"ian field" wrote in message
http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf

If I could teach my girlfriend to do that I'd never leave the house.

Bob
If you could do that you wouldn't need a girlfriend.

I'm still trying to figure out why he wants his girlfriend to lick a
pane of glass.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

There's no explaining personal kinks.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I would call this double kinky!
http://www.zlata.de/free/diary/diary...e_objectID=996
MikeK

Who else knows that you look at such stuff?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 9/5/2010 8:36 PM, JosephKK wrote:
On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 02:31:52 -0500, wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Dan wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:
? Dan wrote:
?? Michael A. Terrell wrote:
?????? BobW wrote:
??????? "ian field" ? wrote in message
[...]

I was joking about the "so I have heard." I once took a big, powerful
magnet to a black and white screen when I was in high school. It was fun
to do, but gave me the idea of using a klystron magnet on a Quasar
colour television in the 1980s. It left some nice smudges which I
ignored until a friend brought a degaussing coil over.

As an aside I find it interesting that radar screens have (had?) a
tendency to develop a crater on the inside at the point where the sweep
rotated.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired