Posted to alt.home.repair
Jay Hanig[_3_] Jay Hanig[_3_] is offline

Default OT When in police interrogation room, do you:

On 8/23/2010 6:28 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
wrote in message

Did you ever graduate from high school, or even 6th grade?

"NO" I was born in Europe and I don't have any English schooling

And I was born as USA citizen when I came to this "my country"

I came here with USA passport and I work full time since I was 16 years

old and so far I have work for my living 56 years, so I do not need
critics

from snob nosed telling me that my English is poor I know that.

My country have giving me a "0" of support but I have to support current

people that are coming or been broth to this country by our Government

for one reason or the other, yes my English is not great but it is better
then

the officials that run this/ my country so if you don't like it that is
just to bad

I apologize for my response.

Years ago, I used to work at a FBO at my local airport, flying charters
and occasionally working behind the desk and manning the phone. One day
I got bored and started looking in customer files on the computer.

"What illiterate has been in here?", I asked.

It turned out it was one of our Norwegian flight instructors. There is
a flight academy in Conway, SC that attracts Scandinavians by the dozen
for flight training that is much cheaper than they can get in their own
countries. My company would regularly hire their graduates to use as
flight instructors. So it was one of them.

I immediately apologized for my comment.

Reading English is a lot easier than writing it. All you have to do is
know the root of a word and you can generally figure out what is being
written. It's a lot tougher when you have to supply the proper tense.
I know this because I tried to learn Norsk. I can halfway read it but
my writing sucks.

Jay