Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default With regret

Dear Burtwitlin,

I'm always sorry to see rcw lose a member, but I'm reconciled to the
reality and appreciate that you notified us and gave an explanation. It
requires a modicum of participation and modest attention to subject
lines to enjoy belonging to an unmoderated forum.

This apparently isn't for you. Most of us "real guys" don't find it
difficult to sort through obvious trolls, but since you do, I wish you
well and hope that you find SCUBA more satisfying than this long
standing, mutually helpful woodturning ng. I for one would welcome your
return and active participation, should you change your mind.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter