Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT When in police interrogation room, do you:

On 8/23/2010 5:19 PM, Grumpy wrote:
wrote in message
wrote in message
I have travel in many different places and I find that state police seems
to be
reasonable OK, but the local guys in must places are not by any standard.
In my million miles on the road I had few tickets two of them was not
call for.
One of them was in Parsippany/Troy Hills in NJ not only that I did not
deserve
to be summons but these scum bag did not show up in court three times
and the SOB judge refused to throw the tick but keep rescheduling and
prosecutor
had to go to call this scum bag on radio to get his ass to court.
This cop was out of his uniform stopping everybody, no radio no gun no
officer hat privet car and the ticket I got was because my left side
tires was
not completely in lane of strait away when I went through a light /
intersection
which he could not see from where he was, but this filthy SOB of judge
did gave
have decided to make me pay fine that was it. Judge Anthony J. Frese

Did you ever graduate from high school, or even 6th grade?

"NO" I was born in Europe and I don't have any English schooling

And I was born as USA citizen when I came to this "my country"

I came here with USA passport and I work full time since I was 16 years

old and so far I have work for my living 56 years, so I do not need critics

from snob nosed telling me that my English is poor I know that.

My country have giving me a "0" of support but I have to support current

people that are coming or been broth to this country by our Government

for one reason or the other, yes my English is not great but it is better
then

the officials that run this/ my country so if you don't like it that is just
to bad

Glad to have you here Grump, you are so much more preferable to those
who ignore the law and come here illegally. This country needs more
people like you who believe in working for what they get. 8-)

TDD