Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default REQ: Machine Shop in Chicago area for small one-time job

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 18:36:06 -0400, Wes
wrote:

Wes wrote:

solidstate wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated. Please post to group.

Some dowel rod embeded in wood blocks? If you have the right cutters you can play 'Tower
of Hanoi'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Hanoi

wes

Damn, meant to respond to Gunner's Cutter storage thread.

Wes

I figured that much when I saw it.

The problem is..is that I have a number of cutters the same diameter
with the same arbor sized hole and others with different sized arbor
holes. Id rather keep the cutters seperated by the arbor size and tooth
counts. Just makes it easier for me to find something I need.

Im thinking more and more about the cabinet with dowels...its very
similar to your idea, just vertically..but something about letting them
hang there, vibrating their teeth together with vibration and sonic
booms and whatnot..bothers me.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)