Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
solidstate solidstate is offline

Default REQ: Machine Shop in Chicago area for small one-time job

On Aug 23, 12:38*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 08:47:43 -0700 (PDT), solidstate

wrote:
I am looking for a machine shop to drill extra holes in a bicycle hub.

http://www.amclassic.com/en/products...ssettebody.php

This hub is available with 24 total holes (12 on each flange) *I would
like a shop to drill a new hole between every existing hole to create
a 48 hole hub (24 holes on each flange).

The holes should be about 2 mm (0.079 in.) in diameter. *Straight
holes are O.K. *Countersinking is not required.

Any suggestions appreciated. *Please post to group.

TIA

Got a drill press?

http://cgi.ebay.com/6-HOR-VERT-ROTAR...-/230373697887

Gunner

At this time, I would rather take this to a shop.