Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 22:20:32 -0400, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

I need to try to figure out how to hook up the out-flowing
pipe as the new disposal uses a different adapter than I have now...so
I'm off to look for some resources now. Cheers!

Isn't plumbing a joy?deep sigh

I found an extra inch or two of romex cable behind the wall that didn't
seem to be there yesterday--enough to reach. So, I how have my first
"garbage disposal replacement and install" under my belt. After
watching a youtube video or two on the matter last night, I didn't even
need to look at the directions. I wouldn't say it was trivial, but, I
didn't struggle too much, so it must not have been too hard! ; )

Congratulations. Here, I'll give you the clap: clap, clap

--
Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins
when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in