Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Buddy Beavers Buddy Beavers is offline

Default Anybody in California have a 30 ton jack they want to swap something for?

wrote in message

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 04:19:18 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I was setting up my new press tonight..and the jack I thought was 20
ton..was 12 ton.

The press is rated at 30 tons..so anyone got one they want to trade
Stuff for? Harbor Freight has em for $80..but I dont have $80 at the
moment to buy a jack with.

And considering that he claims to charge $75 an hour, then why is he
broke and wasting multiple hours *talking* about getting a cheap jack,
instead of working for a single hour and buying a new one?

He said it cost $80, you libtard.