Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wikileaks

On 8/21/2010 4:48 PM, Frank wrote:
On 8/21/2010 2:25 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Higgs wrote in message
On Aug 21, 9:20 am, wrote:
I see the CIA is after the Wikileaks man.
First he is accused of rape& then the charge is withdrawn.
They'll think of something else.

Steve Walker wrote:

The pressure to shut Wikileaks down has been immense, how very
convenient that this allegation should now come to light.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-11047025
*
*

Swedish authorities say they have issued an arrest warrant for
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, on accusations of rape and
molestation...
*
*
Warrant cancelled without explanation......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11049316

They'll think up something else.

Yeah, they were bound to cook up something. Hope he can keep ahead of
them.

If the CIA does as good a job as they did with their WMD "findings",
Assange
has nothing to worry about. :-)

Farm it out to The Mossad, they'll stop him.

TDD

That's what I'm thinking. Or the Russians. They would have killed him
with radioactive material or rican by now.

Poisoned Rice Krispies? 8-)

TDD