Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,sci.electronics.repair
> > is offline

Default Best solder free electrical connection

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:46:57 +0100, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 8/21/2010 12:04 PM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 17:50:31 +0100, Dave wrote:

On 21/08/2010 03:59, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

geoff wrote:

That's a very good example of why most people with brains left
Europe
for 'The new World'.

So how come Britain made a better nuclear bomb than the New World? And
the New World wanted as much detail of our superior technology as they
could get?

The promblem is that the Septics believe their own war films...for
example, 'U-571'.

That's odd, I know it's a work of fiction and not a documentary.
Even as a small child, I knew that Superman was not a real person.
Perhaps some people believe everything they read or see in movies
and TV shows. I have found that many Europeans get their stereotypical
opinion of the Southeast U.S. from the media and when they visit,
are surprised that there is no constant banjo music and a Negro
hanging from every other tree.

TDD

Indeed, no constant banjo music or Negro's hanging from trees.

Just lots of extremely large people and restaurants that all think you
haven't eaten for months.
I guess the trees couldn't withstand the weight, so the Negro's just
dropped to the ground.