Brian

Default Delta mobile base?

Great price on that Rockler. I just put a Shop Fox base under my brand
spankin new Grizz 1023, and its a very sturdy base... 600 pound capacity.
$69.95. No wood.

Brian.

"Wood Butcher" wrote in message
Rockler has theirs on sale for $40 right now. I have 1 and find
it just as well built as the Delta.
http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product...s.cfm?sku=2383

Art

"George Berlinger" wrote in message
Hey Dave,
Is that mobile base where you supply the wood sides for
it....$50....looking for one..

"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message
The Deltas are $50 a copy. You can get them off the net or a local WW
equipment supply store should have them if they stock Delta. I've got

3
of them; they are great. Word has it that the HF version had inferior
hardware on their "identical" mobile base. I can vouch for the

quality
of the Delta hardware (as relates to the mobile bases, that is!).

dave

NoNameAtAll wrote:

Mobile bases are awfully expensive, but Harbor Freight used to sell

one
for
less than $20 that came with a few metal pieces and then required

you to
supply
some wood to complete it and customize the size. Unfortunately it

doesn't look
like HF offers this thing any longer. However, I was at a friend's

house
and
noticed that he has a bunch of Delta mobile bases that look almost

identical to
the old HF ones. He received them as a gift and didn't know where

they
were
purchased. Has anyone else seen these? It sounds like a great way to

save some
money and still get the mobility I need for a couple large power

tools
in my
shop.