Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default Anybody in California have a 30 ton jack they want to swap something for?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
I was setting up my new press tonight..and the jack I thought was 20
ton..was 12 ton.

The press is rated at 30 tons..so anyone got one they want to trade
Stuff for? Harbor Freight has em for $80..but I dont have $80 at the
moment to buy a jack with.

I don't have a 30 ton jack either. I will add my own tangent however. I've
got a 12 ton press, and when I misplaced the jack for it I bought a 12 ton
air over hydraulic for it. I have since found the original jack. Its has
sat in the corner gathering dust for 4 or 5 years now. Air over is awesome
when you have work to do, and when I need a little more precise control I
can still put a jack handle in it.