Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Electric wood glue curing

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:44:41 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:

I tried to Google information on a process that will cure wood glue by
passing an electric current through it, it was almost instantaneous. I've
never seen it done but remember hearing about it. Does anybody have any
information about it?

It's known as "lightning", boy. Don't you know _anything_?

Caveats: It's known to explode wood and leave it smoking a bit, and
the voltages/amperages are known by the State of California to be
hazardous to your health. I guess that won't bother you in Oh10.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.