Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
o.uk...
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

"Devany" wrote:

Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

Recommendations, please, for photo software which is as easy to use as
Picture it! 7,

http://www.gimp.org/

Oh, you sneaked that in at the end there, didn't you?

Sorry I would have mentioned it except when people ask for "graphics
package EASIER than xyz" there's usually a barrage of complaints if
someone recommends GIMP ... I use it all the time, it's close enough to
the bits of photoshop that I remember ... and finally the next version is
going to allow single window mode!!

A fair point. When it started up in three windows I thought "That's
different, therefore I like it", and I do too because it's different AND it
works. There's unusual.

Si