Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spindle crash

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:46:43 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 22:12:12 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:55:01 -0500, Ignoramus11290
wrote:

Gunner, I was watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etLSxAV15lQ

and wondering, how much are you asking for your omniturn.

actually..I have one of each..GT75 and retrofitted Hardinge.

Both are well used and rough, and need me to go through them completely.

Ill sell one for $6-9k, the other for $9-11k.

Shall I take your order?

Iggy, its time for you to watch for a lathe to refit. I just tore down
a Hardinge HNC for spare parts because I was sure it wouldn't bring
$1K. You should have little trouble doing better than that. Hardinge
iron can't be beat.

karl

Im wondering when I should repost the message from Iggy where he claimed
he wouldnt be buying any more iron....and I laughed and told him he was
addicted...and it would not be the end of it.....

Ill wait a couple weeks until he drags something in the door.....

VBG

Gunner, who finished up the Helios horizontal tonight and covered it
up..next to the other two mills in his shop.....

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)