Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,sci.electronics.repair
geoff geoff is offline

Default Best solder free electrical connection

In message , The Daring Dufas
writes
On 8/20/2010 1:35 PM, geoff wrote:
In message , Michael A.
Terrell writes
Excuse me, but is the OP a Septic or English ?

If he/she/it is English, it's bugger all use pointing them at
Septic
outlets, is it?

I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you are writing
about. Could you find someone to translate it into American?

Septic tank = yank

duh - colonials

Um, the cultural education is nice but what's it got to do
with electrical connections to a battery holder? Bizarre is
fun but at least I try to keep my jokes within the subject
matter being discussed. 8-)

Did you not read my post about 10 lines above ?

I'll type it again without sarcasm or ****taking

"Excuse me, but is the OP a Septic or English ?

If he/she/it is English, it's bugger all use pointing them at Septic
outlets, is it?"

Capiche, ragazzo ?

Any references to Yank suppliers were for examples ONLY.
Sometimes a picture can help one communicate with those
who speak another language. 8-)

Septics.for example

ha ha

Slimy Limeys. 8-)

Bunch of flaming queens.

Ah - the whinings of the colonial underclass

Don't worry cousin, the next time you're attacked, we'll still come to
your rescue. 8-)

I should bloody well hope so - the number of times we've had to be there
to help you out of late

.... despite more of our troops getting killed by septic friendly fire in
the first Iraqi fracas

Which brings me round to thinking ...

Have you actually won anything since you came to help us out (at great
expense to us) in WW2 ?

err ... Vietnam ? ... No

Chad ? ... No

and whose defence network was hacked by a 14 year old kid

anyway, bye for a while - off to sunny germany

--
geoff