Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.cars.maintenance,sci.electronics.repair

Default Best solder free electrical connection

On 8/20/2010 1:35 PM, geoff wrote:
In message , Michael A.
Terrell writes
Excuse me, but is the OP a Septic or English ?

If he/she/it is English, it's bugger all use pointing them at
Septic
outlets, is it?

I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you are writing
about. Could you find someone to translate it into American?

Septic tank = yank

duh - colonials

Um, the cultural education is nice but what's it got to do
with electrical connections to a battery holder? Bizarre is
fun but at least I try to keep my jokes within the subject
matter being discussed. 8-)

Did you not read my post about 10 lines above ?

I'll type it again without sarcasm or ****taking

"Excuse me, but is the OP a Septic or English ?

If he/she/it is English, it's bugger all use pointing them at Septic
outlets, is it?"

Capiche, ragazzo ?

Any references to Yank suppliers were for examples ONLY.
Sometimes a picture can help one communicate with those
who speak another language. 8-)

Septics.for example

ha ha

Slimy Limeys. 8-)

Bunch of flaming queens.

Ah - the whinings of the colonial underclass

Don't worry cousin, the next time you're attacked, we'll still come to
your rescue. 8-)

TDD