Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

"Devany" wrote in message
On 16/08/2010 21:40, Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:
Recommendations, please, for photo software which is as easy to use as
Picture it! 7, which is what I use now, but with more features and not as
mind-numbing to learn as Photoshop, the manual for which is an excellent
cure for insomnia.

I'd get Picture It! Publishing but it's no longer available, which is a
shame as it looks to have the extra features that 7 is missing.

Si

http://www.gimp.org/

Oh, you sneaked that in at the end there, didn't you? Downloaded and playing
with that right now and I like it a lot so far - very configurable but still
simple enough to learn.

Thanks!

Si