Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorry to say, but it had to happen eventually

Jim Chandler wrote:

You are absolutely right about the legal system. I, however, was
talking about common sense, sonething that the general pupulace seems
to be severeely lacking of late. I will agree that the promoter will
have a hard time in court but then the courts rarely deal with common
sense, do they? I live in the area that this happened and I know
that without a multitude of security people and miles of barricades,
it would have been impossible to keep the idiots back. People just
don't think.

If 'common sense' was really common, it wouldn't have a name.