Greg G.

Default Resawing on a Ridgid 14" Band Saw

Dusty Workshop said:

I would like to know which option would work best for my saw. Thanks
for the advise.

Considering the nature of the jigs - pretty much made from scrap - I
would say try one and see if it works for you. Different blades,
set-ups, techniques, and woods all affect resawing. I use a Delta 14"
and a WoodSlicer 1/2" blade with a 5" tall MDF solid fence, set at the
drift angle, and it works for me. Testing your setup with scrap is
necessary before attempting to cut that high dollar stock!
FWIW,

Greg G.