Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 20:32:16 -0400, "Josepi" wrote:

Buloney! Being scared of electricity is one of the factors that keeps most
of alive. You and your elctriciam cowboys are the jerks that get yourself
killed with you lackasensical attitudes. Telling htis poor guy "it doesn't
really hurt you" and bul**** like that.

You really are stupid, Josie. There is nothing scary about electricity,
certainly not home wiring.

If I wasn't scared of electricity I may not have survived many of the 14kV &
27kV live line techniques used in my trade. I delat with live circuits
almost everyday of my life and I never got a shock, once in my career
because I was afraid of the ****. Oooops. correction.. I got zapped once
under a 220kV line off my ungrounded truck. Total surprise on the outside of
the last phase, where it is strongest. (I've been zapped several times on my
own personal projects where my guard was down)

Strawman stupid, Stupid.

People have to learn and when they do they respect electricity by first
being afraid of it.

Absolute nonsense.

wrote in message
.. .

-"I don't touch electricity"

A lot of people are scared of electricity. If they're scared of electricity
they're better off hiring someone to do it.