GeeDubb

Default Delta mobile base extension lever hits bottom shelf?

Mitch Berkson wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

My mobile base didn't hit the lower shelf. Is it possible you got
the mobile base for the Beisemeyer fence?

It's the 50-284 mobile base extension and the instructions say it can
be used with a 10" Unisaw with a 52" Unifence or a 50" Biesmeyer
fence.

When I called them, they seemed to acknowledge this as a problem
since they are willing to send a replacement.

On your base are the three holes for the caster bracket in the center
of the metal tube or offset?

Mitch Berkson

On mine the castor bracket was pre-welded onto the cross support and off-set
from center. I'm not sure what the model # is since I bought it some five
years ago. I hadn't realized they had changed.

Gary