Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default HF 440 Lb scale accuracy

Jim Wilkins wrote:

Well at least you earned it.

Wes

I politely turned down his z-folding ladder and drafting table,
already have my own. The man is a master woodcarver who owned a
furniture factory.

He tried to show me how to carve. My skilled draftsman / technicians
hands could copy him but I have no artistic ability. I can make decent
straight lines and circles freehand, nothing more.

I have long ago resigned myself to being a tech and not an artisan.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller