Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Nova wrote:

I sounds to me that your neighbor is telling you to hire a pro to insure
he doesn't get roped into helping.

His posture, and the expressions he uses, all say that.
He walks around like he's afraid you're going to ask him something.
I think, because of his skills, he's probably been taken advantage of
by family, etc. I know he doesn't owe me anything, but I might expect
more neighborly help from someone who doesn't even have any skills.
He's taught me to play the game the way he wants to play it--"Hi.".
It could have been a great situation for me--instead, as Lew might
write, not so much. Thanks for helping me to get this off my chest.
I need to give up on it.

Bill