Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Cross-Slide Cross-Slide is offline

Default Where to get a replacement Univer seal AE-1001?

On Aug 19, 11:13*am, Ignoramus12820 ignoramus12...@NOSPAM.
On 2010-08-19, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus28889 wrote:

Here are the pictures of the bad seal and the valve. Do the seals look
like common items?

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Brid...teract-2-CNC-M....

If you can find a local place that sells pneumatic components you can
likely just bring the spool down and they can find you the correct
parts. If you want to replace the whole valve, McMaster seems to have
suitable replacements for $100.

Pete, a new Univer AE-1001 was $113. A kit was $40. I decided, to heck
with it, and got the whole new valve.

Take a look here..

A lot less than $100 !!

You have to register to see the prices, something about them
contractually obligated to not let them be "Public".

But, as I said, a lot less than $100, for a generic two way valve.