Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Gripper?

On 8/18/2010 9:22 AM, Leon wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 20:08:03 -0500, wrote:

I believe you are correct, I have a Jet and don't see a retrofit for it
either. You are aware of the Biese splitter kit that you could get, if
you
don't hace one already? Second best thing I would think.

No, I haven't seen it. I did see a Biese riving knife today at Woodcraft,
but
I thought it was for the new Unisaw.

Yeah the new Unisaw does have a riving knife but for 10+ years Biesemeyer
has offered a removable splitter for 2 or 3 different brand saws including
the Unisaws.

Just FWIW, a riving knife is part of the new guard you get with the
recall on Craftsman radial arm saws.