Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

"John Whitworth" wrote in message
"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
o.uk...

I like to do things like this:
http://s478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/gytha_ogg/Now%20and%20Then/
and I feel that a few more tools wouldn't hurt. I only just discovered
that I can easily remove a section of a layer to reveal the layer
underneath in Picture it!

Si

Great idea. When is the book coming out? :-) Far better than the usual
'old postcard on left, new photo on right' format!

JW

Not a bad idea, although the audience might be somewhat limited. Having said
that there is an excellent local history bookshop in Ramsgate...

Si