Posted to uk.d-i-y
sweetheart[_2_] sweetheart[_2_] is offline

Default Electricity costs.

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
wrote:
On 17 Aug, 21:06, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
sweetheart hotmail.com wrote:
"tony sayer" wrote in message

So swap him for some younger cock and stop whinging. Or become a
lesbian or something.

And if anyone thinks that I am rude then **** You.

Sweatheart is a troll. She could not even remember her previous name
before she changed it to Sweatheart when she trolled before.

Sweatheart, either go buy a dildo or **** off.

--
Adam

I vaguely recall some complex story about a rotten shower base - was
that the one?

Got a link to it?

You are getting close.

--
Adam

I hesitate to say it because I doubt it is worth it, but surely someone who
is rude and nasty with his typeface should be questioned more than me?

But then, most people have never been any good at spotting a real wind up
merchant ( the kind who never believe anything. Always want to say how good
they are. Always want to be nasty to others), But I wont blame anyone. I
find it hard to spot the genuine from the stupid and generally rude too.

But I tend to believe people unless I have real evidence. Not just dismiss
them because what they say doesnt sound like what you would do yourself.