Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is most "handcrafted" stuff actually CNC'ed?

Ignoramus28874 on Mon, 16 Aug
2010 13:02:02 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
I am just thinking now, knowing what I know now, and wonder if many
things that are sold as "handcrafted" are actually mass produced,
CNCed etc.

Example

http://ef.algebra.com/e/330459440392

Some could. Having done totally hand crafter stuff, you can't
afford what it cost me. What I'd do for a one off item is different
than for a series. Even if I was going to make them all using hand
tools, there comes a point where some kind of batch processing comes
to mind.

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!