Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Container floor anchors

"Steve B" fired this volley in
news

I have two containers with oak (?) flooring. I have a roll around

Hey, Steve.

You need to watch out for one thing, and I mean this.

1) those floors aren't oak, they're usually a tropical mahogany or
mahogany-like wood. By themselves, their sawdusts are somewhat
poisonous.

2) almost all containers that originated in China (and most do, sorry),
have floor wood that has been saturation-treated with Chlordane. It's a
"hard" poison that will not deteriorate in the soil.

So don't breathe the sawdust! (but DO scratch it into the soil around
the foundation of your house... GGG)

LLoyd