Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Container floor anchors

"steamer" wrote in message
--Well it's not ideal but if you go to a store that sells
accessories for trailers you can get those slotted widgets (that are
screwed
to wood decks) that accept quick-connect rings. Then attach a load binder
or
two and you've got a real rigid attachment point. Comes apart fast too;
there's just the problem of the load binder getting in the way of what
you're doing but that shouldn't be too bad if you position 'em towards the
back
of the tool, yes?

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : A human without a critter
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : is incomplete..

Yes, a plausible alternative except for bender. But then, I might just put
that outside anchored in concrete so I can put some torque on it.

Steve

free books while they last!