Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
EIsmith EIsmith is offline

Default Container floor anchors

"Steve B" wrote in message
I have two containers with oak (?) flooring. I have a roll around router
table, and a small table saw that I'd like to mount to the floor, but be
able to unmount it quickly.

snip

If the flooring is Oak of sufficient thickness, properly sized lag bolts
would be the simple solution. I don't see the need for anything elaborate.
The table saw & the router table don't transfer significant (shear) loads to
the floor. The bender should have a base plate large enough for the correct
number of bolts so it spreads the load out. If you still need something more
you can use threaded inserts, my local hardware has them up to 1/2" ( takes
a 1/2" 13 tpi bolt) on the shelf.

Andrew