Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Chaps my ass

"Andrew VK3BFA" wrote in message
On Aug 17, 12:48 pm, "Steve B" wrote:

I might make a midnight run tonight ................

Steve

visit my blog athttp://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Hey - I long ago gave up looking for rationality in these things -
just view it as an opportunity to get some nice thick aluminium
plate.......

Andrew VK3BFA.

(sigh...I miss having a truck or van, so many cool things going
begging....)

We have a problem with ATV riders riding along one side of out property. I
went to City Hall in our tiny town, and asked if they had anything I could
post. The guy said sure, and took me to the garage in back. He gave me for
free, an 8' pressure treated 4 x 4 and a diamond shaped aluminum DEAD END
sign that is 3'+ on each side with reflective face. He said it had been in
their shop for a few years, and they were looking for a place to put it.

Steve