Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Flat parts machined on all sides?

On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 21:05:21 -0500, Ignoramus28874

On 2010-08-16, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 14:40:42 -0500, "Robert Swinney"
wrote:

Iggy,

It really seems your zeal for CNC has surpassed your level of manual craftsmanship. Why not slow
down a bit and stop trying to digitize your entire life??

What..and have him not learn what the sound of CRUNCH! SPOING!BANGRATTLE
is? Thats the sound of tooling shattering and bounching off the walls.

I already broke 2 endmills in about 3 weeks of machining with this
CNC.

So you're fuhmiller with bounching noises, I see. What diameter were
they and how did you break them? Did you learn from the noise?

--
We're all here because we're not all there.