Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot Mungo \Two Sheds\ Toadfoot is offline

Default DIY stands for Draw It Yourself, right?

"mark" wrote in message

"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
o.uk...

"John Whitworth" wrote in message

I've tried to use Photoshop many times. But I always fall foul of a few
things. Like where is a standard undo button, for instance?

Yes! That sort of thing really annoyed me too, and when I selected a part
of a photo to move it or alter it in some way it was far from obvious how
I got rid of the horrible moving outline. Deselect in the menu bar
apparently. There's probably yet another keyboard 'shortcut', but it's
not a shortcut if you have to keep referring to a printed list of
instructions.

Si

'Undo' in Photoshop is the same as in any softwa
Ctrl-Z with the keyboard.
Or with the mouse: Edit/Undo

Isn't this exactly my point? In Picture It undo and redo are on the top bar,
a curved arrow to the left to undo and another to the right to redo.
Simples.

Deselect :- Ctrl-D

Well, yes, a keyboard shortcut for me to remember. One of a thousand others.